These Praying Mantises are completely made of metal, weighing about a third of a pound (6 ounces) and measuring about 3.5″ inches tall. They have shimmery green Swarovksi crystal eyes, and their spikey forelegs are hinged and moveable. Flip the Mantis over to find the tracking number on its underbelly.
In St. Louis, Missouri on October 15th in the St. Louis City Museum, the 2016 Geocoinfest was held. This museum features a giant metal Praying Mantis with its spiked forelegs raised high up into the air! To commemorate and help fund this event, CoinsAndPins.com partnered with the Geocoinfest board to bring you these incredible insects.
Be sure to add one of these Praying Mantises to your collection!
Attention Distributors! Your distributor discounts will not apply to the Mantises. Please keep this in mind when ordering, thank you!
- Measures about 3.5″ inches (88.9mm) in height and about 3.25″ (82.55mm) in length
- Is completely made of metal, excluding swarovski crystal eyes
- Is plated in satin gold
- Limited quantities minted, with only 100 of the antique silver version made
- The spiked forelegs are attached by hinges, allowing them to move
- Trackable at Geocaching.com
- These Mantises have their own unique icon that shows on your profile when you log a find or discovery